League of Legends (LoL) is not only one of the most played PC games on the planet however it also boasts one of the biggest fan bases. According to gameinformer.com, League has over 32 million users worldwide and more than 1 million players online concurrently. This is fantastic news for the league however it could also pose an issue for players who aren’t as skilled in the game.
You’ll notice that there are too many players playing LoL with very high skill levels. If you’re one of them it’s best to save time and energy as well as money by buying a smurf account instead of trying to “tough it out” with the lower levels.
Even if you’re a player who has been playing LoL for long enough and think your skills are adequate to be able to play at the low levels, there is no need to risk it. buying an account here on our site will not only save time, but also money. We’ve been offering Smurf accounts for sale to gamers from all over the world for a long time, we know exactly what to be looking for when it comes to providing accounts that will be useful to you.
Tips to make sure your gaming experience is as good as possible!
Find Out Which Account To Buy
There are two kinds of LoL accounts that you can purchase levels 30 and 20. As a beginner you’ll discover that the biggest difference between the two is the amount of IP (In-game currency) you have available to use on champions and runes.
You need to make sure that your accounts are providing the most value for your money to be able to play at the top levels. To do this there are some things to look out for –
1. Runes: the number of rune pages included in an account is crucial. You must ensure that enough runes are available for your favorite champion and style of play. Additionally, if you’re a lover of many champions, then it’s best to invest in accounts with several rune pages, instead of only one.
2. The number Of Champions – you should make sure the account has every champion available in order to maximize your playtime and enjoy all the other features that LoL provides, such as ARAM, ranked games and so on. This page lists all champions of LoL.
3. Skins Available – Skins can be used to alter the appearance of your favourite players. Accounts that don’t include skins should be avoided. The character’s appearance could affect how much you enjoy the account. You can see our complete list of services right here.
4. Influence Points (IP). LoL has a microtransaction system that allows players to purchase unique runes and champions for real money. One of the greatest things in the game is the items you purchase stay on your account for a lifetime! The purchase of accounts that have large amounts of IP can reduce time and cost in the longer term.
5. Number of Unranked Wins LoL has an unranked mode, where players face off to see who is the best and another one known as ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes give players rewards such as IP and rare skins that encourage regular play. To ensure that you’re really playing the game rather than just trying it out, ensure that your account has at a minimum several wins without ranking.
6. Account Privacy – If you do not want your account information to be made public, choose the option of a private account. This allows you to access the account’s email only. This is helpful if you’re worried about handing out your information to a stranger because it means they won’t be able to access the account without having the password.
These easy steps will ensure that you have a great LoL experience.
For more information, click buy league of legends account